- April 15-22: Scholastic Book Fair 8:30AM-4:30PM - Buy One Get One Free! Book fair flyer
- April 25th: Storyteller Beth Eply at 11:15AM and 1:45PM
- May 13th: Parent Coffee @ 9:40AM or 1:20PM
- May 18th: ILP Conferences for 4 year olds
- May 24th: Last Day of Preschool
Mission Statement: We at Jamaica CDC are committed to partnering with families and community to provide a quality early education program that prepares children for success and eliminates the achievement gap before a child enters kindergarten.
Our Vision: We at Jamaica CDC create a positive educational environment by developing trusting relationships; providing responsive, individualized support for all; and expecting success for everyone in our school community, including students, families and staff.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Preschool Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (no students on Wednesday)
- Morning Session: 9:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
- Afternoon Session: 1:15 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
If your child is going to be absent or arriving late, please call our office at 303-364-8126.
Child Find Testing: Call 303-340-0859 x28344 for additional information or concerns regarding your child's development.
Colorado Preschool Program: classrooms are in session Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. No school on Wednesdays. Classroom teachers are using Teaching Strategies GOLD (TS GOLD) Objectives for Development and Learning assessment system. TS GOLD is an observational assessment tool designed to assess how children develop and learn. For additional information regarding our curriculum, please visit the ECE website at http://ece.aurorak12.org/curriculum/